Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to Daily Low Down...Starting Over

Wow! What a crazy few weeks. This past week or so has been filled with appointments, work, school, more appointments, emergency doctor visits, bridal showers, endless phone calls, and spending time with family and friends. I apologize for not posting consistently over the past...who knows how many days...but amidst all the insanity around here, I just could never find the time to sit down and post. Hopefully, now that things have settled down a little bit (and aren't expected to pick back up any time soon), I can get back into my routine. However, I will be starting over on my Daily Low Downs because for the past billion days I haven't tracked One. Single. Thing. I. Ate. And I didn't exercise either!

But I think being on the road pretty much 24/7 for the past week is kind of an excuse. And talking a lot burns calories too! So...there you go. =)

Starting over.

What I Ate Today
9:15am - One Red Delicious apple.

1:00pm - Sandwich (2 slices potato bread, 3 slices oven roasted turkey, 1 slice provolone, 1 slice chopped onion, Miracle Whip Light, yellow mustard).

7:00pm - Baked soft pretzel, no salt with dipping cheese.

8:00pm - One medium bowl of Better Homes and Gardens creamy chicken noodle soup (gluten-free).

What I Did To Get Moving Today
9:30am - 30 Day Shred, Level 1.

4:00pm - 8:00pm - Vigorous child care!

How Much Water I Drank Today
48oz.

Altogether
Calorie Intake: 882
Calories Burned: 1288

Overall, I'd say I did pretty darn great today. What do you think? How are you doing on your weight loss journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment