Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily Low Down

I'll admit it. I splurged today. Boooooooo.
But tomorrow I WILL do better. I promise.

What I Ate Today
8:00am - 1 sunny side up egg, 1 slice of potato bread toast with butter, and 8oz of 2% chocolate milk.

2:00pm - Salad (mixed greens, grilled chicken breast, grape tomatoes, mozarella cheese, organic whole wheat croutons, and Marzetti's creamy caesar dressing).

4:00pm - Starbuck's grande chai tea latte.

9:00pm - Hamburger on 2 slices of potato bread with Miracle Whip Light, yellow mustard, tomatoes, onions, and pickles.

What I Did To Get Moving
11:00am - Shopped, trying on dresses.

All around - Walking more!!!

How Much Water I Drank
About 32oz.

Overall
Calories Consumed: 1835 (Doh!)
Calories Burned: 951 - Did you know that shopping burns calories???

No comments:

Post a Comment