Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today's Low Down - Day 3

I'm not feeling to well today with a sore throat, stuffy nose, and major headache, so we'll see how this goes. Got any tips to keep the cold away?

What did I eat?
8:00am - 1 cup of Kashi GoLean Crunch honey almond flax with 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
11:00am - Spinach salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, turkey, and garlic vinegarette.
3:00pm - Spaghetti with fresh mushrooms, artichokes, and Ragu tomato sauce.
4:00pm - 4 pieces of Dove dark chocolate.
8:00pm - (Wang's Garden) Egg drop soup, 6 unagi rolls, 6 california rolls, 6 philadelphia rolls, and 3 small cups of green tea.

How much water did I drink?
Only about 20oz today.

What did I do to get moving?
No workout today, as I didn't feel so well. But I pretty much talked for 2 hours straight at our florist appointment (which burned about 150 calories).

How much do I weigh? What is my clothing size?
Still 169lbs. Still size 14.

I know I definitely splurged at Wang's Garden today (great new chinese/sushi place across the street...dangerous!), so tomorrow I've got to work out...maybe twice! How do YOU think I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment