Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Wonders of MyPlate

Did you know that just about everything you do burns calories?
Folding laundry. Cooking dinner. Taking a shower. Typing on the computer. Taking care of the kids.
Yep. EVERYTHING you do burns at least a few calories.

Wanna know how I know this?
1. Because I can feel the energy exerting when I do those things.
2. Because MyPlate told me so.

Who is MyPlate, you ask? Well, MyPlate is this amazing tool on Livestrong's website that allows you to track calories burned burnt burned throughout the day. It also helps you to keep track of how much water you've had to drink, how many calories you've eaten and much, much more! I'm absolutely in love with this tool and have been using it for about a year now. It's really helped me to pay more attention to my portions and to keep tabs on how many calories I'm taking in every day.

Compared to other calorie-tracking tools, I've found MyPlate to be the simplest, most thorough, and easiest to use. Take a gander! To visit MyPlate, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment