Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today's Low Down - Day 1

Alrighty. I hear that tracking your progress becomes easier and more motivating if you write it down, so I've decided to track what I eat and what workout I do. Every. Single. Day. *GASP*

Keep me on track everyone! Push me to go beyond my limits! Remind me to workout and keep track!

TODAY
What did I eat?
9:00am - Leftover Johnsonville bratwurst dipped in ketchup and mustard and a small cup of orange juice.
1:00pm - HealthyChoice chicken and dumpling soup with rice crackers and a bowl of peaches.
4:00pm - Fiber One oats and apple streusel bar, a handful of salted sunflower seeds, and 1 piece of Dove dark chocolate.
11:00pm -  Rare steak, tbsp of A1 Steak Sauce, small baked potato with light sour cream, and 1 cup of spinach, tomato, onion, cucumber salad with raspberry dressing.

How much water did I drink?
About 45oz.

What did I do to get moving?
9:00pm - 24 minutes on the elliptical at 3.8mph (245 calories burned)

How much do I weigh? What is my clothing size?
170 pounds. Size 14.

That's it for today. How do you think I did?

2 comments:

  1. I think you did pretty good. May I just ask though why you ate dinner so late??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I eat dinner pretty late because I get home from work around 8.30pm and then workout. So dinner's pretty late most days. =)

    ReplyDelete